- Negotiate, maintain and coordinate to all vendors that can be tracked
- Review and approve marketing budgets
- Plan events and Shareholder's meetings
- Manage and coordinate with ABSS (IT) and Telco's (Phone)
- Maintain BRE and Corporate licenses
- New Agent set up
- Track associate qualification
- Evaluate and improve marketing solutions
- Work with other Lee offices to be aware of other processes that can be implemented to make our Agents more successful
- Work with other offices to understand and implement new trends and best practices
- Coordinate new Lee, VC various and ongoing distributions
- Attend Office Managers' Meetings and HR Trainings
- Prepare semi-annual Business Statistics for Organization
how to apply:
Qualified candidates can send their resumes to Andrew Peake, with the subject line "Operations Manager Position".
Andrew Peake, Vice Presdent
Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
Lee & associates
Operations Manager- Riverside
This position reports to the President and Board of Directors and works in concert with the President and Board of Directors to enhance Lee & Associates to continually be the top rated commercial real estate firm in their market areas.
- Creating budget for fiscal year while monitoring and keeping expenses within the budget
- Tracking and processing commission income and agent receivables
- Maintain Client Trust Account following BRE guideline
- Bank Reconciliation of five checking accounts
- Generate Financial Statements, prepare financial package for quarterly Shareholder's meetings, and prepare various financial analysis reports for year-end meeting
- Prepare and distribute K-1's and 1099's
- Hire, counsel, reprimand, manage, and terminate staff
- Train staff members, coordinate staff work flow, and maintain
cohesiveness and morale between staff
- Maintain corporate culture and company wide HR programs
- Evaluate and administer company benefit plans
ENTRY LEVEL WEB DEVELOPER
The team at Pulse Marketing has gained some real momentum with new client relationships this year. Currently, they are seeking to bring on a basic level web developer to support with ongoing Wordpress design and development -- basic experience in Wordpress is required. Most importantly, they are looking for a great culture fit to invite into their agency family. Efficiency and professionalism are standards to be expected.
Pulse Marketing is based out of Murrieta and is looking to fill this in-house full-time position Monday-Thursday. There are plenty of additional perks and benefits and the opportunity to be a part of culture that is passionate about serving others.
For more information please reach out directly to the contact information provided below.
President | Business Development
Inside Sales - Advertising Representative(Riverside, CA) - Full Time
The Press-Enterprise is part of Southern California News Group (SCNG). With a full suite of multi-platform editorial and advertising products, SCNG is one of the most powerful and influential media companies in Southern California.
What you will be doing
- Maintain and service accounts by evaluating customer’s needs, utilize applicable research, make presentations, prepare written proposals, and close sales
- Develop new business via prospecting/cold calling
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of complete portfolio of sales solutions for current customers and new business
- Aggressively sell against competing media
- Assist in the development of effective ad copy and design layout
- Manage all orders and details necessary to proficiently perform the job, including accurately ordering ad insertions and adhering to production requirements; timely processing of credit adjustments and maintaining account files by following accounting/credit procedures; and preparing accurate monthly revenue projections
- Ensure good customer relations by handling all customer requests, questions and complaints, and facilitating their resolution through personal action and intervention and working with others
- One year’s sales experience
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrated sales and customer service skills, including closing sales, overcoming objections, and dealing with difficult sales situations; retail experience will be considered
- Ability to work well with others in a deadline driven, competitive environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to operate independently without direct supervision
- Ability to work with numbers, including selling with research, analyzing and correcting bills, analyzing and interpreting reports, calculating rates and costs
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal skills
- Proficient in the use of software and computer systems … this job requires that all orders and processes are submitted via our computer applications and online systems
HOW TO APPLY
Send resumes directly to Diana Hansen, Classified Advertising Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach Coordinator (SPANISH SPEAKING), Riverside, CA
GRID Alternatives is the country’s largest nonprofit solar installer. GRID is an entrepreneurial, high-growth non-profit organization that provides renewable energy and energy efficiency services to low-income families. Through its flagship Solar Affordable Housing Program, GRID trains and leads teams of volunteers and job trainees to install solar electric systems for low-income families and affordable housing providers, providing long-term savings for the people who need them the most. In turn, low-income families are able to use their long-term savings to pay for basic expenses, and expand their economic opportunity by employing the skills and training they gained through GRID’s workforce development programs, in the growing field of solar installation. GRID’s vision is a successful transition to clean, renewable energy that includes everyone.
- Collaborate with Outreach team, Outreach Manger, Development Officer, and Regional Director to create and implement an outreach strategy to increase number of low-income clients served in targeted areas of Riverside and San Bernardino to meet/exceed aggressive goals for number of clients served
- Responsible for all aspects of client application process including canvassing, marketing/PR, outreaching in target communities, identifying, screening, conducting home site visits, educating families about solar and the details of our program, walking clients through the application process and assisting them with all related paperwork
- Build and maintain partnerships with affordable housing developers, local government agencies, community-based organizations, and others in order to more effectively identify, encourage, and serve low-income clients
- Work with GRID Alternatives construction and other staff to coordinate site visits, installations and troubleshooting for clients
- Educate homeowners on the benefits of solar, perform energy audits and deliver client training sessions.
- Increase community awareness and acceptance of GRID Alternatives’ work and mission, including attending and presenting at community meetings and events
- Train and manage volunteers helping in outreach and translation efforts
- Train, guide, and mentor SolarCorps Fellows, Interns, students, job trainees/volunteers
- Assist other GRID departments to meet/exceed annual goals, including development/fundraising activities