Sales Manager, E-Commerce Call Center
We are looking for a sales management leader with a background in sales, customer service, and sales management coupled with an interest in working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast-growing environment. Someone who is passionate about cycling or outdoor sports!
At Jenson USA we come to work every day to inspire people to ride, experience and explore. Our core values, including “customers are everything, show them the love” ... “set the pace” ... and “together we can do anything” … help explain the positive, outdoor, people-oriented culture that helped us build a “Top 500” internet retailer and become one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
If you have a strong track-record leading a high-growth sales team for an exciting and rapidly-growing online retailer, come grow with us!
Our leadership team enables us with visionary thinking, a can-do attitude, and the facilities and resources we need to succeed.
We offer very competitive compensation to top-notch people who will help us continue building a world-class company.
The position applies principles of accounting in posting and reconciling transactions, statements, records, and reports grounded in a strong understanding of both accounting theory and practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit and process freight carrier invoices and payments.
- Reconcile merchant accounts.
- Process employee reimbursements.
- Process customer wire and financing payments.
- Handle and manage cash on hand.
- Perform reconciliations for various asset and liability accounts.
- Assist in monitoring Budget vs. Actuals.
- Determine proper handling of financial transactions and approve transactions within designated limits.
- Assist the Controller with multiple accounting duties, such as month-end and year-end tasks and special projects.
- Collaborate with the Accounting Team to support the overall department goals and objectives.
- Respond to inquiries from the Executive and Leadership Teams regarding requests for information.
- Maintain communication with all departments within the company.
- Other tasks as needed.