Jenson USA offers 30,000+ items for the bicycle enthusiast online at www.JensonUSA.com and at retail locations in Corona and Riverside, California. Serving the bicycle community since 1994 Jenson USA has succeeded by following it's mission to be the best company for customers to buy from, for vendors to sell to, and employees to work for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for planning, shooting, editing, and delivering video and photos that are engaging and support marketing, promotional, and instructional efforts (e.g. Ask A Wrench) for Jenson USA. The position requires the individual to be creative in producing visual content and to have the technical knowledge and aptitude to work with digital video and photography equipment. Web and e-commerce knowledge is needed to facilitate placing produced videos to various digital channels.
- Produce eCommerce product videos from conception through final delivery. Videos will range in format from promotional (e.g. product videos) to instructional (e.g. Ask A Wrench).
- Collaborate internally to produce pre-production storyboards.
- Provide feedback to video talent to ensure information being shared both inspires people to ride and includes expert guidance.
- Manage all elements of video production, including filming, editing, audio/music, color correction, etc.
- Manage and organize media assets through clear/concise information architecture.
- Research video production trends, and apply innovation in style of images and video.
- Local travel involved required to capture video and photography